Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Can Haz Horror?

Finally a decent looking horror movie getting decent enough recognition.

The tiny budget film, Paranormal Activity which been inching closer to a nationwide release since its limited release a few years ago is slamming into theaters Friday, the 16th thanks not only to the one million fan demands as well as a $7 million weekend despite playing in only 160 theaters nationwide.

In this economic time of having -$0 disposable income, I will definitely whore myself for a few hours to be able to see the most hyped horror film this year (if not this decade). It better be worth my dignity though.

Bloody-Disgusting.com: Wait, Wait, 'Paranormal' Made $7m This Weekend?

3 comments:

Whistler71 said...

Oh I have to see this. Been waiting for a good one for way too long now. And hey, I'm Whistler..

peanutbutterfilthy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
peanutbutterfilthy said...

We shall go together (everyone shut up, it is work related. movie hyphen scum dot com coming soon).