Friday, October 9, 2009

$2000 Worth of Poo

If you are like me, the thought of those swimming through their vaults of dimes and pennies makes you sick. Not at the actual prospect of a nickel and zinc bath per se, but the fact that you do not have one of your own.

If you are one of those pricks with ample money to blow on stupid crap, feast your eyes on this:



Yes, the Motorola AURA (aka WTF ARE YOU THINKING!!!) has stereo Bluetooth, a Swiss-made bearing, and a bunch of other shit I don't understand the point of in a phone.

I have high hopes for Motorola with the CLIQ but if I happen to see anyone carrying this, I will punch them squarely in the genitalia.

Motorola.com: AURA™ by Motorola

1 comment:

peanutbutterfilthy said...

Didn't the Ghostbusters use those to detect specteral presence?